Terms and Conditions-------------
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- General: The Site is an online retail platform for the purchase of electronic cigarette tools and accessories. Your purchase of any product on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. By accessing this site, you represent that you at least 18 years of age or the age required to legally purchase tobacco products in the state in which you reside, whichever is older, and the products purchased are only for use by you or someone of legal age as previously mentioned.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties, if applicable. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Termination: Provide retains the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason at any time.
- Payment Method: Provider may, from time to time, offer various payment methods, including without limitation payment by credit card, by debit card, by check, by certain mobile payment providers or by using PayPal. You authorize Provider to charge you for purchases through any payment method(s) you select when purchasing the item(s) (the "Payment Method") and you agree to make payment using such Payment Method(s) (we may, from time to time, receive and use updated payment method information provided by you or that financial institutions or payment processors may provide to us to update information related to your Payment Method(s), such as updated expiration dates or account numbers).
- Third Party Sites: This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Content AS-IS: All content on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Limitations: Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider; (b) the use of any products listed on the Site or (c) any content provided on linked Sites. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, service, or other content.
- Inaccuracies: The information and descriptions of products published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the purchase of any products from the Site or Provider, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages.
- Maintenance of Account Info: It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site shall only be brought in the State and Federal courts located in the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Vipster, LLC (hereinafter known as “Provider,” “us” or “we”) currently owns and operates the website known as www.vipstervapes.com (the “Site”) To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, or contractors of Provider.
This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
What we collect
During the registration process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
How we use it
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services and/or products that you request or purchase.
- To deliver the notifications to you.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and/or services provided from Provider.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests.
Who we share it with
We never sell or rent your personal information. Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company. Provider is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
When you register, Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of technical service issues, deliver the services or other related service information. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of Provider for the purpose of performing service for Provider.
The online registration at the Site is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
Security of your Personal Information
Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
Our web sites are not setup to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site does generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
The Site uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.